Friday, November 5, 2010

Holidays

Peppermint Mocha Creamer, Egg Nog and candy canes are in stores now and I couldn't be more excited! I love the holiday season! I have been listening to Christmas songs to and from work all week long. Mike and I have been drinking Egg Nog for at least the last month. With the holidays comes a time of joy and family.

This year for Thanksgiving Mike and I are having his family come to our house!! This is very exciting for me. I have always wanted to have my own home and have people over to MY house for the holidays. Family has always been important to me and by Thanksgiving Mike and I will be a married couple!!!! It will be our first married holiday with his family over to eat some good turkey, stuffing, potatoes and whatever else we will be having (the dinner list isn't complete yet).

My life couldn't be more happy. I'm happy with who I am, I am happy to have a fiance/soon to be husband in 2 weeks who loves me more than I could have ever imagined, his family being so supportive of us, my parents who are supportive and full of love!! =)

1 comment: