Thursday, March 15, 2012

Over the River and Through the Woods...

To grandmothers house we went!!
Every time I have tried to blog something has gone wrong and it hasn't posted so this blog is a little late.

A few weeks ago, I decided at the last minute to make a trip to my parents house (Now grandma and grandpa's). Since I was heading back to work soon, Mike was scheduled to work a 16 hour shift, and my parents hadn't seen Brandon since he was born I figured it was the best time to go visit them. So off we went!!

Brandon and I had a blast. Grandma and Grandpa were able to get in lots of snuggles!!



We spent Saturday shopping, going out to lunch and then to a Pampered Chef party at Bob and Cheryls where I was finally able to eat the infamous Bobcorn. Sunday we headed to Drake Park and took some pictures with my new camera. The only downside of the pictures is that 'Daddy' wasn't there to be in them. Here are some pictures of Brandon and me at Drake Park.





Since Daddy couldn't be in the pictures I made sure to get one at home


And here is one of my favorites because Brandon is looking at me (just ignore the fact that my eyes are half closed)


And we'll end with a happy baby picture and a family picture


2 comments:

  1. Aw! Blogging about your little life! I love it! Thanks for sharing, and cute pictures! Are you just loving your new camera?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, LOVE LOVE LOVE the camera!

    ReplyDelete