Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Body Fuels the Mind

A few weeks ago Mike and I were hanging out with our friends Lenny and Nichole. I was noticing how much weight they both had lost since the last time we saw them (it has been about a month and a half). They both looked absolutely fabulous, especially Nichole. She had lost a ton of weight and was very toned. I asked them how they did it and they simply said "p90x."
So, I decided to jump on the bandwagon and start doing these p90x workouts. Now I can't do all of them because I don't have the supplies that all of the videos require (pull up bar and weights) so I stick the videos that don't require them. Man, oh man!!!!!! I'm beyond sore!!! These workouts are intense and I have done some pretty intensive workouts back in the day. Never have I been so sore. I was dripping in sweat after the warm up... sad I know.
Anyway, for those of you who are sceptical about the p90x workouts, let me assure you, there are a group of mike and i's friends who have been sticking to the program and I've seen their results. It's their results that made me want to start these workouts. So, if you've been curious and are wanting to get in shape, these videos will definitely whip you into shape. Check it out at www.beachbody.com

No comments:

Post a Comment