Friday, June 25, 2010

COOK BOOKS!!!!

Okay, so I have decided (and have been told) that I'm a total geek now... Or maybe I always have been but I'm now comfortable enough with myself to admit to it. =) Anyway, I'm very very excited. I just got back from having lunch with my mom and my grandma. I love it when my grandma comes to town!! Ever since I was a kid she would always bring presents with her. They're usually small things like a box of cracker jacks. She sometimes would bring us donuts but usually cracker jacks. I know it might sound lame but I would always get excited when Grandma Burkin would come with the cracker jacks. Well, today, she came to town with something a little better than cracker jacks. She came with two cookbooks!!!!!! I'm so excited (this is the part where my geekiness comes in). They are both diabetic cookbooks and I have already looked through them and the recipe's look fabulous! I can't wait to go home tonight and start cooking away! So dear blog readers, even though there are only two of you, prepare yourselves because my food blogging is going to start coming more often now! =)

1 comment:

  1. Don't get discourage I bet you there are others who read you blog they are just to shy to speak up! I've found that out with my blog... i hardly get comments but then I'll be talking to someone and some how they know something that I didn't tell them personally and next thing I know they are telling me they found out through my blog! DARN STALKERS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete